Saturday, March 14, 2009

Family Fun

So it has been a while since I've updated our blog, but it's not because I haven't tried. Everytime I try to upload pictures I have a terrible time. It takes forever and usually just stops in the middle of loading. After about an hour I just give up. Tucker is finally asleep and I am not tired, so I tried again, and wa-laa here are some new pics. Enjoy.

Driving the gator and absolutely loving it! Our sweet Papaw's birthday. Don't you think those are two of the cutest bald heads you have ever seen?Lily and Tucker were awesome helpers when Jason was installing our new stove
Future electrician?

3 comments:

bethykay01 said...

Hi Courtney, Jason, Tucker and Lily! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You're family has been on my mind alot since I have been here in Kenya, I have been keeping up with the Caring Bridge site, it is actually one of the few websites that the internet connection here will let me go to. Thank you for the prayers, and please know that I am praying for you all daily as well!

Blessings,
Bethany:)

Stephanie Drew said...

lily needs a pink tool belt! love the pictures!!! love your sweet family!

Maegan Roper said...

I just can't believe how big Lily is getting! She's beautiful And let's say that makes 3 cute bald heads... Jay included :) I love you and am thinking about you and praying for you daily. I miss my friend!